Builta Family

Default What does the Chef say?

We've seen all the episodes of the old BBC series Chef! and one trivia fact
is killing us. What is it that he says when the order slips arrive to the
kitchen to pass the orders on to the kitchen staff? Some French word or
short phrase like "samage" or maybe "ca mage" or "ca mauge". Dying to know
what this/these word(s) really are and what they really mean.

G B

Do you have it on Video Tape??? just turn Closed-Captioning on your TV and
it should tell exactly what is being said.

"Builta Family" > wrote in message
> We've seen all the episodes of the old BBC series Chef! and one trivia

fact
> is killing us. What is it that he says when the order slips arrive to the
> kitchen to pass the orders on to the kitchen staff? Some French word or
> short phrase like "samage" or maybe "ca mage" or "ca mauge". Dying to know
> what this/these word(s) really are and what they really mean.

Oh, to be a chef Mitch General Cooking 36 13-08-2007 08:18 AM
Top Chef Andy General Cooking 2 02-02-2007 10:19 AM
Macho Chef - Learn how Macho Chef dealth with the evil kitchen fly from Hades Android General Cooking 0 30-11-2006 03:32 PM
Macho Chef has links to "Top Chef" News articles Android General Cooking 0 18-10-2006 04:33 PM
Top Chef Nancy1 General Cooking 0 08-03-2006 10:36 PM