FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   What does the Chef say? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12635-what-does-chef-say.html)

Builta Family 05-12-2003 03:37 AM

What does the Chef say?

We've seen all the episodes of the old BBC series Chef! and one trivia fact
is killing us. What is it that he says when the order slips arrive to the
kitchen to pass the orders on to the kitchen staff? Some French word or
short phrase like "samage" or maybe "ca mage" or "ca mauge". Dying to know
what this/these word(s) really are and what they really mean.

G B 19-01-2004 07:30 AM

What does the Chef say?

Do you have it on Video Tape??? just turn Closed-Captioning on your TV and
it should tell exactly what is being said.