hotdancer

Default Las Vegas for New Years

So I'm spending this New Years in Las Vegas!! I'm so excited! I'm a
seafood lover and would like to go to a buffet. I heard the Rio is
great, any other suggestions? What is everyone else up to for New
Years? If you don't have plans yet, check out www.VegasFreedom.com/nye
.. I found it to be very helpful for finding events and great deals on
hotels. Have a great day!

hotdancer > wrote:
> So I'm spending this New Years in Las Vegas!! I'm so excited! I'm a
> seafood lover and would like to go to a buffet. I heard the Rio is
> great, any other suggestions? What is everyone else up to for New
> Years? If you don't have plans yet, check out www.VegasFreedom.com/nye
> . I found it to be very helpful for finding events and great deals on
> hotels. Have a great day!

Awesome to hear the suggestion. I'm also going to vegas new years, so I
wouldn't mind hearing more suggestions for places to eat while there
too.

wrote:
> hotdancer > wrote:
>> So I'm spending this New Years in Las Vegas!! I'm so excited! I'm a
>> seafood lover and would like to go to a buffet. I heard the Rio is
>> great, any other suggestions? What is everyone else up to for New
>> Years? If you don't have plans yet, check out
www.VegasFreedom.com/nye
>> . I found it to be very helpful for finding events and great deals on
>> hotels. Have a great day!

> Awesome to hear the suggestion. I'm also going to vegas new years, so I
> wouldn't mind hearing more suggestions for places to eat while there
> too.

I spent last New Years in Vegas with some friends. We had a fantastic time.
Check out the newsgroup alt.vacations.las-vegas for info on Vegas and also
the web site at http://www.cheapovegas.com

Lazchance

One of the finer Las Vegas restaurants is Michael's in Barbary Coast. Tough
place to get in though.
CG

We got in last time courtesy of the pit boss........comped~! And it was
delicious! I wouldn't stay at the BC but would definitely eat there next
time!
--
Christina

"Lazchance" > wrote in message
> One of the finer Las Vegas restaurants is Michael's in Barbary Coast.

Tough
> place to get in though.

Lazchance

Both times I've eaten there I was an invited guest. It was a great restaurant.

Las Vegas niisonge Tea 3 21-11-2008 03:58 PM
Las Vegas Richard Neidich Wine 14 30-01-2007 02:13 AM
The Beast In Vegas Grizzman General Cooking 0 07-06-2006 07:25 AM
Las Vegas Q HS Barbecue 7 26-01-2004 09:49 AM