FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Online Survey for MBA thesis at San Francisco State University (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12611-online-survey-mba-thesis.html)

Ken 15-11-2003 06:18 AM

Online Survey for MBA thesis at San Francisco State University

I am a graduate student working on my thesis for the MBA Program at
San Francisco State University. The topic of my thesis is the study
of online restaurant delivery services (i.e. Food.com, Waiter.com,
etc.)

As a part of my thesis, I am conducting an online survey to explore
consumer attitudes toward online restaurant delivery services. I would
really appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to complete the
survey at the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=33582314144

Thank you in advance for your help,
Ken Lumnaokrut

Jack Hamilton 15-11-2003 08:03 PM

(Ken) wrote:

>I am a graduate student working on my thesis for the MBA Program at
>San Francisco State University. The topic of my thesis is the study
>of online restaurant delivery services (i.e. Food.com, Waiter.com,
>etc.)
>
>As a part of my thesis, I am conducting an online survey to explore
>consumer attitudes toward online restaurant delivery services. I would
>really appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to complete the
>survey at the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=33582314144

>Thank you in advance for your help,
>Ken Lumnaokrut

The law used to say that if you are doing an experiment with human
research subjects (and a poll is such an experiment), you had to include
contact information for the institutional review board responsible for
your work, information on how research results could be obtained, and
various other things. Do those laws no longer apply?

--
Jack Hamilton

If men are to wait for liberty until they become wise and good in slavery,
they may indeed wait for ever.
- Lord MacCaulay