rbernstein

Default San Diego for Christmas

Hello -

We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice family
meal? Thanks!

risa

Bubbalicious

"rbernstein" > wrote:

>We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice family
>meal? Thanks!

get off your butt...go to a grocery, buy food and cook it.

Your family will appreciate any effort you might put forth....God knows, you
have not done much of that yet....bless your heart, sweetie.

And we meant that in the nicest way.

Charles Demas

In article >,
rbernstein > wrote:
>Hello -
>
>We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice family
>meal? Thanks!

Try a major hotel. They will be open on Christmas. Many other places
will be closed for Christmas.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
| \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd
El stinky

rbernstein wrote:
> Hello -
>
> We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice
> family meal? Thanks!
>
> risa

Filippis 1747 India St. San diego tradition great pizza and italian food.
Family Owned.

For breakfast try the original Pancake House 3906 Convoy st. or make the
drive up to escondido to either Center City Cafe on S Escondido Blvd or
Champions on Grand Ave(though i think they are closed for most of the
holidays.)

--
Home Of The Tiltwheel

Dangerous Duo In San Diego Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] General Cooking 13 19-12-2010 10:04 AM
will work for you for free in San Diego to learn taco making business in San Diego Mark Cooking Equipment 0 18-06-2006 03:57 PM
SAN DIEGO COOK-IN David Barto General Cooking 21 09-06-2005 09:51 AM
San Diego Anita P. Ness Restaurants 9 13-10-2004 06:22 PM
bbq in san diego, ca Ben Snyder Barbecue 3 28-10-2003 01:20 AM