FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   San Diego for Christmas (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12607-san-diego-christmas.html)

rbernstein 09-11-2003 11:19 PM

San Diego for Christmas

Hello -

We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice family
meal? Thanks!

risa

Bubbalicious 10-11-2003 02:15 AM

San Diego for Christmas

"rbernstein" > wrote:

>We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice family
>meal? Thanks!

get off your butt...go to a grocery, buy food and cook it.

Your family will appreciate any effort you might put forth....God knows, you
have not done much of that yet....bless your heart, sweetie.

And we meant that in the nicest way.

Charles Demas 10-11-2003 02:55 AM

San Diego for Christmas

In article >,
rbernstein > wrote:
>Hello -
>
>We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice family
>meal? Thanks!

Try a major hotel. They will be open on Christmas. Many other places
will be closed for Christmas.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,

El stinky 19-11-2003 10:44 PM

San Diego for Christmas

rbernstein wrote:
> Hello -
>
> We will be in San Diego for Christmas - any suggestions for a nice
> family meal? Thanks!
>
> risa

Filippis 1747 India St. San diego tradition great pizza and italian food.
Family Owned.

For breakfast try the original Pancake House 3906 Convoy st. or make the
drive up to escondido to either Center City Cafe on S Escondido Blvd or
Champions on Grand Ave(though i think they are closed for most of the
holidays.)

--
Home Of The Tiltwheel