Kirsner72

Default Kosher Restaurant To AVOID: Cafe Blue, 9618 Pico, Los Angeles

CAFE BLUE, 9618 W. Pico

Bounced checks to employees, employees stiffed on overtime, employees stiffed
on tips, employees stiffed on HOURS WORKED(!!!), and very, very bad treatment
by dishonest, short-tempered Israeli or Moroccan owner with no shame whatsover
(IMHO).

No matter how desperate, I suggest you do not even think about working
here---or eating here (food may be verrrrryyyyy slowwwww, they've had many
people leave after waiting forever).

fyrehead

Daniel Kirsner obviosuly has anger towards cafe blue for being fired.
He shouldnt be mad if cafe blue needs its dished cleaner than he can
offer.
He should move on, and go find a better job if he was not satisfied
with his work there. As a cafe blue customer and former employee, i
made plenty of money there, had a great experience, and the owner was
more than generous when it came to breaks, tips, compensation, and
hours.
I hope this will change many people's minds, im sure we can all agree
that the food there tastes delightful. Especially the Ahi tuna salad
with red wine vinaigrette!
Sincerely, A proud cafe blue customer.