William Prien

Default Best restaurants for tourists in NYC?

Hello,
I need some recommendations for restaurants in New York City.
I lived in Manhattan for a few years, and recently moved to Long
Island.
But in a couple of weeks one of my cousins(from TX) and her husband
are going to come into NYC just for a day, and I'll be taking them
around for a very brief tour of the city. I am wondering what would be
the "must-visit" restaurants for lunch and dinner? I am not sure if
we'll want the touristy places like Planet Hollywood or a really nice
place with great food.
Any ideas in the Times Square or South Street Seaport areas? Any ideas
would be greatly appreciated!
Private emails are welcome too!

William