schwuller

Default Your wisdom needed, please!

I would appreciate any advice or thoughts. My partner and i, between
us, have 3 years restaurant experience, and 10 years experience in the
financial markets. we've decided to open a fast food restaurant, a
variation on the hot sandwich + salad menu concept. if it works, we'll
expand. the question is:
mall food court, or strip mall (subway style) in a downtown area to
take advantage of the work week? i have not been able to gather enough
data to weigh the pros and cons to my satisfaction. what are the "must
haves" for success in a mall food court today? perhaps in your
opinions the added expenses of being in a food court are not
adequately offset by the foot traffic?
any thoughts would be helpful.

WISDOM Brooklyn1 General Cooking 27 12-04-2015 02:09 AM
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher Vegan 0 18-11-2011 08:35 PM
What is the Wisdom of Islaam? hamada General Cooking 2 21-05-2008 12:21 PM
A wisdom not of this world Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 6 05-03-2006 09:06 AM
wisdom, c and r Uncle Al General Cooking 1 10-08-2005 08:12 PM