Nancy Young

Default I'm tired of food "worship"

mcdickenm wrote:

> I think Italians are much more easy going! They enjoy their food. They
> take time to prepare it and meal times appear to be a social event.
> However the Americans are always in a rush and pick up snack food on
> the RUN!

You have to watch out when you use absolutes like 'always' ...
because that makes you wrong. No, we're NOT always in a rush to
pick up (I think you meant to say fast food).

nancy
Ben Shapiro

damn french. The only thing they're good for is salmon veronique.

Bored? Tired of talking about food? George Shirley General Cooking 7 10-12-2008 08:47 AM
Goo Worship [email protected] Vegan 1 27-08-2006 11:42 PM
Worship Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 2 03-03-2006 08:16 AM
I'm tired of food "worship" scarlyn mejia General Cooking 8 08-12-2003 10:21 PM
I'm tired of food "worship" mcdickenm Marketplace 6 08-12-2003 08:34 PM