Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Post your Daily Special Menu

We're inviting every restaurant to post your Daily Special Menu on our
site today. Don't miss out on this opprtunity to get thousands of
potential guests to check out your menu for the day.

Please go to http://www.dailyspecialmenu.com/ and post today!

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Jun 3, 8:16 am, "
> wrote:
> We're inviting every restaurant to post your Daily Special Menu on our
> site today. Don't miss out on this opprtunity to get thousands of
> potential guests to check out your menu for the day.
>
> Please go tohttp://www.dailyspecialmenu.com/and post today!

We've got 450,000+ restaurants registered. Are yours in our database
now? Check out to see if your data is right.
Advertising rates way down!! New features: Rating and reviewing your
restaurant of you guests. Is it good or bad? Check it out!