Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.swordfighting

Default I have just opened an "action restaurant"!!!

Hungry people have to hunt their food first, before my
chefs will prepare it. Equipped with bows and x-bows
they have to shoot, kill and dress the deer, wild-boars
or ducks first.

People who are bad hunters must eat vegetables, only
succesful hunter will get MEAT!!!

What do you think about my action restaurant???

Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.swordfighting

On 18 May 2007 05:53:31 -0700, "Lucas J. Riesau" > wrote:

>Hungry people have to hunt their food first, before my
>chefs will prepare it. Equipped with bows and x-bows
>they have to shoot, kill and dress the deer, wild-boars
>or ducks first.
>
>People who are bad hunters must eat vegetables, only
>succesful hunter will get MEAT!!!
>
>What do you think about my action restaurant???

I think your pre-service staff meal must be awfully dull.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On 18 May 2007 05:53:31 -0700, "Lucas J. Riesau"
> wrote:

>Hungry people have to hunt their food first, before my
>chefs will prepare it.

Sorry to burst your bubble...but we have been doing that for years
here in Tennessee. Our restaurant POSSOM'RUS prepares your
fresh road kill....and while we are cooking your supper, Auntie Ruthie
will make you a smart "muff" or a purse if you like out of the possom
skin. Where do you think the Daniel Boone raccoon hat came from?
.....right here! Down on the frontage road opposite Pig Trot Lane
in Del Rio, TN.

We feature Poodle Noodle soup on Sunday brunch....everyone loves it.

Member

"Action Restaurent" Great name!!!!!!!!!

crocky

Pinhole Eye Glasses