Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Free Cookbooks

Hi,

Get your free downloadable cookbooks he

http://www.ground-beef-recipes.com/freebooks.htm

Thanx for reading
Chef

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Appears to be some decent recipes in your adobe PDF, however few of them are
ground beef. I'm immune to communicable web based diseases so other should
click this link at their own peril. All I did was download the one free
adobe PDF cookbook on that page and view it. All other free pdf files
appear to require some personal contact info. It's like the difference in
free as in free beer and free as in freedom.

oups.com...

Free Cookbooks Chef Tom[_3_] Recipes 0 14-08-2009 10:47 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef Barbecue 5 13-07-2006 11:22 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef Mexican Cooking 0 12-07-2006 02:19 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef Asian Cooking 0 12-07-2006 02:18 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef General Cooking 0 12-07-2006 01:25 PM