Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Chewy Treasure Cookies

Chewy Treasure Cookies

These cookies are incredible! My coworker brought them in today! I
begged
her for the recipe!

Ingredients:

1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 1/3 c. sweetened coconut flakes
1 c. mix of semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate chips
1 c. macadamia nuts

Directions:

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour
and
baking powder in small bowl. Beat milk and butter until smooth. Add
the
crumbs and mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate and nuts. Drop by
spoonful
onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool 1 minute on rack.
Makes
3 dozen.

Submitted by: Peggy in Boston

~~

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/duckie067
Posted to alt.food.recipes

Chewy Brownie Cookies Duckie ® Recipes 0 06-07-2005 04:10 AM
REC - Chewy Citrus Cookies Damsel Diabetic 0 26-05-2005 01:27 PM
chewy citrus cookies and the chocolate brownie cookies Susan Diabetic 2 19-04-2004 07:49 AM
chewy cookies Gael Dempster Baking 0 29-03-2004 02:40 PM
Q: chewy cookies Helen Baking 4 23-03-2004 05:44 AM