Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes
Jeff Rosner

Default First 250 people get a FREE Food & Drink Recipe Toolbar

This is so Cool! I just found this website that is giving away a
Free Toolbar with 20,000 instant Food & Drink Recipes. After downloading and installing, it provides an instant search of over 20,000 recipes for food and drinks!

And, according to the email I received, it is FREE forever to the first 250 people who download it.

It also includes news, maps, jokes, screensavers, weather and a popup blocker built right in. The best part is that it has absolutely NO spyware or any "remote monitoring" system built in.

I researched and found out that the website with all the recipes is owned by Conde Nast, which publishes Gourmet, Bon Appétit and Self magazines, as well as original material and tips focused on cooking, entertaining, and cocktails.

I guess this is a limited free promotion.

Anyway, the website is:

http://www.recipe-toolbar.com

Cheers!
Jeff

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051025005454P7o3WzI4