FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   A NEWBIE HERE!!!.... (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/70847-newbie-here.html)

arem_29 27-09-2005 12:41 PM

A NEWBIE HERE!!!....

hello to all the members!... im Ryan. a new member!.... well, im a
college student taking up engineering!...i hope I can chat with u guys
sometime and share ideas, and tips!... well, i really loves eating and
i hope i can learn more from here regarding cooking and food infos!....
till my the next msg guys!...
by d way, try to check this link,
http://www.tpub.com/content/food/
they provide lots of recipes there and food infos!.. So i think it
might be useful...