Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Tim

Default Honey Mustard Not Fried Chicken

Honey Mustard Not Fried Chicken

2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts

prepared mustard (I used 1/2 Dijon Country and

1/2 cheap bright yellow)

honey

cornflakes

slivered pecans

Mix prepared mustard and honey to taste. Coat chicken breasts with

mixture, marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour. Crush corn

flakes, mix with pecans. Coat chicken breasts on all sides with this

mixture, making sure that there is no chicken left exposed . Place in

a baking dish sprayed with PAM. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45

minutes, or until just brown.

I served this with asparagus and Tomato Rice (a recipe I got from this

e-zine) and my husband just loved it.

Honey Mustard Chicken Pie Sandy U. Recipes (moderated) 0 30-01-2007 03:01 PM
Honey Mustard N' Chicken Pie Sandy U. Recipes (moderated) 0 26-10-2006 01:12 PM
Honey Mustard Chicken Duckie ® Recipes 0 10-06-2005 05:03 PM
Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard. JP Mexican Cooking 21 31-07-2004 03:17 AM