Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

kr0

Default Food poisoning outbreaks

Well it looks like lately there are more and more issues with food poisoning
outbreaks. The estimates are staggering on the number of people who get sick
from eating or drinking contaminated food or beverages every year. There are
numerous pathogens that can cause food poisoning and the symptoms and
effects can be quite different. If you check out
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...food_poisoning there is a lot
more information on this as well as what can be done about it. There is also
a free case evaluation provided for those who may have been affected by food
poisoning. I hope this might be of some help.

kr0

Jebusville

Come discuss your crappy cooking at http://forums.jebusville.com

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:08:51 GMT, "kr0" > wrote:

>Well it looks like lately there are more and more issues with food poisoning
>outbreaks. The estimates are staggering on the number of people who get sick
>from eating or drinking contaminated food or beverages every year. There are
>numerous pathogens that can cause food poisoning and the symptoms and
>effects can be quite different. If you check out
>https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...food_poisoning there is a lot
>more information on this as well as what can be done about it. There is also
>a free case evaluation provided for those who may have been affected by food
>poisoning. I hope this might be of some help.
>
>kr0

Interesting List of Food-Borne Disease Outbreaks Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 07-06-2007 04:49 AM
Food poisoning outbreaks kr0 Sushi 1 01-08-2005 11:58 AM
Food poisoning outbreaks D.A.Martinich Historic 0 16-07-2005 03:17 AM
Food poisoning outbreaks Hillary Israeli General Cooking 0 15-07-2005 01:29 PM
Food poisoning outbreaks kr0 Mexican Cooking 0 14-07-2005 03:08 PM