FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   Food poisoning outbreaks (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/65217-food-poisoning-outbreaks.html)

kr0 14-07-2005 03:08 PM

Food poisoning outbreaks

Well it looks like lately there are more and more issues with food poisoning
outbreaks. The estimates are staggering on the number of people who get sick
from eating or drinking contaminated food or beverages every year. There are
numerous pathogens that can cause food poisoning and the symptoms and
effects can be quite different. If you check out
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...food_poisoning there is a lot
more information on this as well as what can be done about it. There is also
a free case evaluation provided for those who may have been affected by food
poisoning. I hope this might be of some help.

kr0

Jebusville 10-08-2005 05:14 PM

Come discuss your crappy cooking at http://forums.jebusville.com