Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Duckie ®

Default Bob's Christmas Cookies

Bob's Christmas Cookies

1 cup butter softened
2 eggs
1 12-oz can frozen orange juice defrosted
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup fresh cranberries - cut large ones in half
canned cranberries can be used, but drain good.

Cream butter, add eggs; mix well. Add defrosted orange
juice and mix. Combine flour and baking soda; add to
liquid mixture. Mix well. Stir in oats and cranberries;
mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie
sheet. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes until moisture is
gone. Cool one minute. (Maybe green coloring could be
added to the mix, but I have never tried it. I just
thought of it.)