Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Tim

Default Chili Barbecue Sauce

Chili Barbecue Sauce

Recipe By :

Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00

Categories : Barbecue sauces

1/2 cup Chili sauce

2 Tbsp Vegetable oil

2 Tbsp Orange juice

1 Tbsp Brown sugar

1 d Tabasco sauce

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Use as a marinade or

brush over seafood, chicken or pork last 10 minutes of grilling.

dug88

oh
oh
oh
ohg

well OJ orange juice good start
actually in canada we have hi5 a kinda mix of juices.
add an apricot
(yes i have an apricot fixation) go away and leqave me alone.
total balance
a scotch pepper. never let one seed get into this.
fair warning
this is rated as one of the highest powered heat peppers.
but if you got one of those cast iron stomachs you will love it.
never fond of vegetable oils
use less than 1/4 of your juice mix with olive oil.
time to sweeten things up
well so far it would rip the lips off a buzzard.
sampling is not in a safe human mode.
not yet anyway
generally speaking you have a thermo nuclear device in a suce pan and you
have not turned it on yet.
2 very large tablespoons of mollasses are next. extra is okay but lets not
go wild.
if you swamped it correct it with a couple of apricots.
if you enjoy the smell and taste of liquid smoke i would add a good tbsp or
two. lets go for one.
UNCOOKED, you have the cauldron on death, eating your stainless steel
frypan.
so put it on simmer for about a half hour.
do not taste or smell direct over top.
but marinade your meat
and ya got a winner.
i welcome any suggestions
but i think you will find your dinner guests appreciative
to TNT dynamite, sauce