FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   rate my site please (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/55200-rate-my-site-please.html)

jessica 28-02-2005 01:25 AM

rate my site please

hi i have a new recipe site can you please rate my site
i hope the admin dont mind, if he do please delate my link
i have a lapplandic gallery,i think is very good and i have over 400 recipes and photos for free

www.recipedeluxe.com

chef

MisterSkippy 28-02-2005 08:40 PM

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:25:23 +0000, jessica
> wrote:

>hi i have a new recipe site can you please rate my site
>i hope the admin dont mind, if he do please delate my link
>i have a lapplandic gallery,i think is very good and i have over 400
>recipes and photos for free
>
>www.recipedeluxe.com
>
>chef

Good info. Keep adding to it. I bookmarked it.
FWIW
YMMV
DFB

"When a legislature undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen's
constitutional rights it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take matters into
his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all."
- Justice William O. Douglas

Jac 02-03-2005 05:15 PM

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:25:23 +0000, jessica
> wrote:

>hi i have a new recipe site can you please rate my site
>i hope the admin dont mind, if he do please delate my link
>i have a lapplandic gallery,i think is very good and i have over 400
>recipes and photos for free
>
>www.recipedeluxe.com
>
>chef

It looks great, the only problem I see with it is, to use the recipe
you need to print it and you can't print white. well I guess you
could if you had black paper.

Other than that it is a very nice site.

Jacqueline

jessica 03-03-2005 04:25 PM

hi and thanks for your answers

i know there was a problem to print out recipes,, who have black paper
iam running a mac and i can hight light the text and drag it to the desktop and then print it out, i dont know pc user how they do it it must be a way i think

thanks all jessi