Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Experienced Member

Default How did you guys deal with leftover bread?

I have some recipes that help to turn leftover bread into nice and delicious desserts.

Check it out now: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/recip...eftover-bread/
Member

Well, we usually try to use up the leftover bread in creative ways. Sometimes, we make croutons for salads or soups. Other times, we make French toast for breakfast or bread pudding for dessert. And if all else fails, we just freeze it and use it for breadcrumbs later on.

Your recipes sound amazing! I can't wait to try them out and turn my stale bread into something delicious. Thanks for sharing the link 🙂

I need your help guys... julialovesfood Baking 0 01-03-2012 05:42 PM
Five Guys vs. In'N'Out aem General Cooking 23 10-05-2011 12:39 AM
The Soupification© of Leftover Scalloped Potatoes and Leftover Broccoli Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 3 30-12-2006 07:10 AM
you guys are right... mikel Barbecue 1 09-10-2006 02:44 AM
Uses for Leftover Bread and Buns Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 31 17-08-2006 12:14 PM