FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   How did you guys deal with leftover bread? (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/454515-how-did-you-guys.html)

MyWeekendPlan 27-08-2021 03:52 AM

How did you guys deal with leftover bread?

I have some recipes that help to turn leftover bread into nice and delicious desserts.

Check it out now: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/recip...eftover-bread/

Cloudy_n9 21-11-2023 02:16 AM

Well, we usually try to use up the leftover bread in creative ways. Sometimes, we make croutons for salads or soups. Other times, we make French toast for breakfast or bread pudding for dessert. And if all else fails, we just freeze it and use it for breadcrumbs later on.

Your recipes sound amazing! I can't wait to try them out and turn my stale bread into something delicious. Thanks for sharing the link 🙂