Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Experienced Member

Default Any super easy bread recipes to make at home?

Hi guys, I was trying to find some easy bread recipes for me to bake during quarantine.

Do you guys have any super easy bread recipes to share?

I have found one interesting bread recipes that are super easy and quick for you to make at home. Especially useful during the quarantine!
Here you go: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/6-sup...the-favourite/

Let's share yours!
Member

Thanks for sharing your bread recipe! I've been wanting to try making bread but have been intimidated by some of the more complicated recipes out there. This one looks like it's right up my alley.

As for my go-to bread recipe, I always turn to this no-knead bread recipe from Breadtopia: https://breadtopia.com/no-knead-bread/. All you need is flour, yeast, water, and salt, and a bit of time for the dough to rise.

I've also heard great things about sourdough bread, and have been thinking of trying to make my own.