Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Location: Minnesota
Thumbs up Loaded Nacho Supreme Soup

1lb Lean Ground Turkey
5 Chicken Broth Cubes + 5c Water
1/2 can Refried Beans
1c jarred Queso Cheese
1/2c Mild Salsa
1 can Diced Tomatoes, undrained
1 packed cup Spinach, chopped
1/2c Black Olives, chopped
1c Mushrooms, sliced
1/2c Jalapenos, deseeded & chopped
1 Onion
1tsp Louisianna Hot Sauce
1 Taco Season Pkt.
1/4tsp Garlic Powder
Top with: Sour Cream, Shredd. Chedd. Cheese, and lots of Tortilla Chips!

...SEE MORE RECIPES AT Dinking Around {DING-KING UH-ROUND} | To goof off for long periods of time when you should be doing important things

Cook turkey meat. Season with Taco Seasoning Pkt (I don’t add water, just season). Butter Flavor Cooking Spray Crock. Add all ingredients. Cook on low 6 hours. Serve with spoon of sour cream, sprinkle of shredded cheese, and tortilla chips.
We’ve played with this and added 1c egg noodles (I didn’t care for noodles, rest of family enjoyed). Also, I was going to add 1/2 TO 1can Chili Beans. But, forgot. May try that next time. Recipe above was delicious, as is, tho!
Attached Thumbnails
Loaded Nacho Supreme Soup-loadednachosupremesoup.jpg

Nacho virgin biig General Cooking 76 07-07-2010 06:39 PM
Quick Loaded Baked Potato Soup Anna Free Recipes (moderated) 0 28-01-2006 10:51 AM
Sicilian Pepperoni & Sausage Soup Supreme Tim Recipes 0 31-12-2005 12:04 PM
Loaded up Blair P. Houghton Tea 30 02-08-2004 08:45 PM
Is there a substitution for Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup? Debbie Erickson General Cooking 4 11-11-2003 12:50 PM