Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Recipe to increase heomoglobin

I have low blood level and due to this i have low immunity power too.. I found Dates, Figs, Almond, Honey in my kitchen. But doesn't know how to prepare a dish or salad with that. Does anybody know the recipe using with that. which helps me to increase my hemoglobin.
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojakapur View Post
I have low blood level and due to this i have low immunity power too.. I found Dates, Figs, Almond, Honey in my kitchen. But doesn't know how to prepare a dish or salad with that. Does anybody know the recipe using with that. which helps me to increase my hemoglobin.
Pinto beans and liver is best.
Senior Member

A potassium rich food like beet helps our body absorb iron.

Eating vitamin c rich foods will help the body to absorb the iron from other fruits and vegetables.

Cook in iron pots to increase the iron content in the meals.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
A potassium rich food like beet helps our body absorb iron.

Eating vitamin c rich foods will help the body to absorb the iron from other fruits and vegetables.

Cook in iron pots to increase the iron content in the meals.
Yeah i agree with above folks. Without cooking food you take raw Dates, almonds, figs, and green vegetables and green spinach iproves your blood level you get immune power by having this.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phiferindia View Post
Yeah i agree with above folks. Without cooking food you take raw Dates, almonds, figs, and green vegetables and green spinach iproves your blood level you get immune power by having this.
i use almonds for that purpose, as this is very usefull for the potassuim in body 200 calorie salads http://200caloriemeals.com/

Member

Smile

Recipes which is used to heomoglobin is meat , green veggies , fruits, nuts & Cereals , whereas there are so many benefits of almonds, Pistachios & other Nuts .. to know more about the healthy benefits of these foods. visit Pistachios