FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   Recipe to increase heomoglobin (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/425936-recipe-increase-heomoglobin.html)

poojakapur 10-10-2013 11:47 AM

Recipe to increase heomoglobin

I have low blood level and due to this i have low immunity power too.. I found Dates, Figs, Almond, Honey in my kitchen. But doesn't know how to prepare a dish or salad with that. Does anybody know the recipe using with that. which helps me to increase my hemoglobin.

bigwheel 12-10-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poojakapur (Post 1871626)
I have low blood level and due to this i have low immunity power too.. I found Dates, Figs, Almond, Honey in my kitchen. But doesn't know how to prepare a dish or salad with that. Does anybody know the recipe using with that. which helps me to increase my hemoglobin.

Pinto beans and liver is best.

goodfood 19-10-2013 06:06 AM

A potassium rich food like beet helps our body absorb iron.

Eating vitamin c rich foods will help the body to absorb the iron from other fruits and vegetables.

Cook in iron pots to increase the iron content in the meals.

phiferindia 14-12-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodfood (Post 1873895)
A potassium rich food like beet helps our body absorb iron.

Eating vitamin c rich foods will help the body to absorb the iron from other fruits and vegetables.

Cook in iron pots to increase the iron content in the meals.

Yeah i agree with above folks. Without cooking food you take raw Dates, almonds, figs, and green vegetables and green spinach iproves your blood level you get immune power by having this.

megan mia 19-11-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phiferindia (Post 1889842)

i use almonds for that purpose, as this is very usefull for the potassuim in body 200 calorie salads http://200caloriemeals.com/

favoritefoods 07-01-2015 06:15 PM

Recipes which is used to heomoglobin is meat , green veggies , fruits, nuts & Cereals , whereas there are so many benefits of almonds, Pistachios & other Nuts .. to know more about the healthy benefits of these foods. visit Pistachios