Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Talking Make restaurant recipes at home!(personal favorite)

Ok seriously, I had seen this on tv and didn't believe it but my husband convinced me to buy it. This book has KFC, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, The Cheesecake Factory, and many other restaurant's recipes. One of my favorites is the KFC chicken recipe. I swear it tastes just like it! My husband loves it because now he don't have to spend the money to take me out to eat. (which is a good and a bad thing for me haha) Here's the link if you would like to check it out

a href="http://2c2ab8vcijqw7-0xlmtg2m5n69.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top"Click Here!/a

(Just copy and paste the link) ^

Here's one of the recipes.

Ingredients

1/4 cup cake flour (Wondra)

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon pepper

1/2 teaspoon oregano

4 tablespoons oil

4 tablespoons butter

4 chicken half breasts -

boneless, skinless

1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced

1/2 cup Marsala wine

Directions

1. In shallow dish, combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano; stir to blend.

2. In heavy skillet, heat oil and butter until butter melts and mixture bubbles lightly.

3. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour; shake off excess; saute in pan 2 minutes for the first side or until lightly browned; as you turn chicken, add mushrooms around the chicken pieces. Cook about 2 more minutes, until lightly browned on the second side; stir mushrooms. Once the second side is lightly browned, add wine around the pieces; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.

4. Transfer to plates and serve.

Serves 4
Attached Thumbnails
Make restaurant recipes at home!(personal favorite)-chickenmarsala.jpg

Last edited by Ashley Lipinski : 24-08-2012 at 06:59 PM