Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Experienced Member

Location: Trinidad
Default Chicken In White Wine Sauce

Enjoy a tantalizing white whine sauce over mouth-watering baked chicken pieces.

2 pieces of chicken breasts
1/2 cup of white wine (your preferred brand)
1/4 cup of green seasoning
1 cup of sliced mushrooms
1 cup of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup of plain low fat yogurt
1 tbsp. of margarine
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/4 tsp. of black pepper
1/4 tsp. of hot pepper

1. Skin, bone and cut chicken breasts pieces in half horizontally; season with salt, black pepper and green seasoning and marinate for 1/2 hour.

2. Dot pieces with margarine and place in an ungreased dish.

3. Thoroughly combine wine, mushrooms, soup and hot pepper (taste and alter to preference).

4. Preheat oven to 300-325 degrees F; pour mixture over chicken, place in oven and bake for 75 minutes.

5. Remove and place pieces on a platter; allow sauce to cool then add yogurt and stir thoroughly.

6. Pour mixture over chicken and serve.

Note: Serve with pasta or potatoes.
__________________
www.caribbeanfoodrecipes.net
Member

That recipe sounds delicious. I'll be cooking this soon. Thanks!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiratakilover View Post
That recipe sounds delicious. I'll be cooking this soon. Thanks!
This problem is true,thank you very much !
Thailand holiday packages- Thailand tour- Valentine cruise Halong bay
Posted to alt.food.recipes

Problem. What is GREEN seasong???????? Thanks.

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 02:16:21 +0000, lilchuff11