Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Forensic Recipe Explorations

I'm getting to the end of a project where I convert all my grandmother's
recipes from her recipe box into a digital format. This allows me to pass
recipes around to family members much more easily and also to use them
myself -- I lost my sight about eight and a half years ago, and so I need
them on the computer.

In this process I've had someone typing these into the computer for me, and
at the end she found several without titles and sometimes without some of
the ingredients or instructions. These are the untitled recipes, and some of
them are quite mystifying as to what they are and what their purpose is.

Here's one example:

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master T v7.07

Title: Untitled 1

Categories:

Servings:

1 pk frozen chopped spinach

½ md onion, chopped

1 c pecans; Chopped

1 cn chopped black olives

1 tsSalt

1 C chopped celery

---

Any idea what this could be? Does the ingredient list sound familiar? An
attempt at a web search turned up nothing useful. I'd greatly appreciate any
assistance anyone can provide in this, as I'm about eleven recipes away from
completion on this.