Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Location: USA
Default Soup

Hey...
Guys i am looking for a good soup recipe for dieting... ??
if anyone of you know any so please share with me
Banned

Location: London, United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroye View Post
Hey...
Guys i am looking for a good soup recipe for dieting... ??
if anyone of you know any so please share with me
Have you tried looking for a cabbage soup recipe? It's an extremely low-fat, high-fibre diet. I see a lot of feedbacks online saying that one can lose about 10 pounds in 7 days with this diet.
Posted to alt.food.recipes

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 02:33:01 +0000, partyista
> wrote:

>Gilroye;1675187 Wrote:
>> Hey...
>> Guys i am looking for a good soup recipe for dieting... ??
>> if anyone of you know any so please share with me

>Have you tried looking for a cabbage soup recipe? It's an extremely
>low-fat, high-fibre diet. I see a lot of feedbacks online saying that
>one can lose about 10 pounds in 7 days with this diet.

There is nothing wrong with cabbage soup but it is important to learn
portion control of a variety of foods.

I lost 100 lbs. and could never have done it if I hadn't been able to
eat at least a little of a number of foods I liked.
Banned

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroye View Post
Hey...
Guys i am looking for a good soup recipe for dieting... ??
if anyone of you know any so please share with me
Hi Gilroye,

I have a fantastic recipe that is extremely healthy. The recipe has chicken sausages, kale, leeks, sweet potatoes, and seasonings.

Here is a link to the recipe: Making Soup Without a Recipe Eating Made Easy

The chicken is great for protein and the vegetables make it even healthier. I hope you have a chance to try it. I think you'll really enjoy it.