Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default I prepared food for my lovely dog

I think the dog food from supermarket is not as good as I make. I bought many material. Let’s have a look what they are. The vegetables,meat and fruit. What’s more I bought seaweeds at first. But the workman in the supermarket made the wrong number. At last my can’t eat this. The powder is divided into four kinds. Such as the soya bean, Indian meal,wheatmeal, sweet potato powder.
I cook the carrot with oil and the other fruit is cooked with water. The chicken and the duck meat are both dealt with. I added some dried small into this. I think this can give some calcium to my dog. I cook the egg and take out the vitelline.
I bake this with flour. I put this into the oven and after ten minutes. The figure is made.
When it cooled I cut it into many particles. This can be decided by your dog’s figure. The whole process is about 20 minutes.