Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Default Healthy Soup Recipes

Ingredients:

* A medium-sized ButterNut Squash. (peel off it along with cut it directly into
cubes. It can be easier to do this kind of if you heat it inside the microwave
for about 3 moments)
- 1tsp associated with salt
* ½ tsp of black pepper
- 2-3 Tbsps of essential olive oil.
- 1 tsp of curry powdered ingredients
- ½ tsp of garlic clove powder
-- 1 little onion diced in to small pieces

* It's also possible to add ANY VEGETABLES Of your choosing

- Just about any Herbs as well as spices of your choice (I prefer sage, yet basil or perhaps parsley will work way too)
- 5-6 servings LOW Salt chicken broth

The way to Put it altogether

Cut up the complete squash into medium sized ice. Toss all of them in the olive oil, and put these people in the range on a candy bar sheet with about 475 Degrees for 20-25 minutes Or perhaps until they caramelize. While the lead pages cubes are generally cooking, sautee the particular vegetables, spices and herbs of your choice right up until they become rather soft.

After the lead pages and greens are done, squeeze squash, the broth, and all of sautéed vegetables in a huge pot. Prepare food on method heat before the mixture relates to a steam, then lower the temperatures and allow the soup to be able to simmer and take in the flavor for around 25 minutes.

This soup will keep the particular cold out and will not prevent your healthy lifestyle exactly what so actually.

If you generally enjoy a nice bread spin with your soups, opt for a wholemeal, or whole wheat roll along with pass on the actual butter!

Enjoy,
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan View Post
[...]

This is actually a good recipe. It's good when you want something other than pork and chicken or other kinds of meat.
Member

Location: China
Send a message via Skype™ to Foodaddives

Hi,

i Agree that your recipe should be good one but i feel with some of our Soup cube or Powder would make it more tasty because most of the ingredient you mentioned are in our recipes too .
i will try your one , but you should try some of my recipes also .
Member

I'm a sucker for recipes including squash, so this is one that I definately have to try! Thanks!