Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Grilled Cheese Sandwich (very good for breakfast)

I agree--grilled cheese sandwiches are delicious! If you eat meat, you
can add a slice of salami, and it's really good. One tip I have is to
butter the slices of bread instead of buttering the pan. That way you get
even distribution of butter on each side of your sandwich. Letting the
butter sit out a bit to soften it up will help.