Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Can you use breadmaker recipes other than the recipes that come with the breadmaker?

Hi,

I have bought a bread maker and in the instructions it says to not use any recipes that are not in the recipe book that comes with it. Can I use other recipes that are intended for the same size bread maker? Also, the recipes in the book it came with call for different flours: 405, 550, and 1050. Have you noticed any difference when using different types? Does it even make a difference? Can a bread machine be used to make anything besides yeast breads and marmalades?

Regards
Commercial coffee machines

Breadmaker Capacity and Scaling Recipes [email protected] General Cooking 7 27-11-2013 12:05 AM
Breadmaker recipes please! Phil Aypee Diabetic 2 01-09-2006 07:56 PM
Recipes for a Breville BB350 breadmaker Jacq General Cooking 1 18-06-2006 04:46 AM
Breadmaker recipes? Sarah Carter Vegan 0 21-01-2005 02:13 PM
Breadmaker Mix Frank General Cooking 5 24-08-2004 12:35 AM