FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   Can you use breadmaker recipes other than the recipes that come with the breadmaker? (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/410153-can-you-use-breadmaker.html)

wingmark 13-08-2011 07:42 AM

Can you use breadmaker recipes other than the recipes that come with the breadmaker?

Hi,

I have bought a bread maker and in the instructions it says to not use any recipes that are not in the recipe book that comes with it. Can I use other recipes that are intended for the same size bread maker? Also, the recipes in the book it came with call for different flours: 405, 550, and 1050. Have you noticed any difference when using different types? Does it even make a difference? Can a bread machine be used to make anything besides yeast breads and marmalades?

Regards