Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Default Healthy Breakfast

Cook for a quick breakfast!) Greek yogurt is amazing because it is great for breakfast with fruit, and half and of a whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 tsp sea salt, 4 TBSP soft butter, 2 1/2 cups milk or almond milk, 2 eggs, beaten. Can use recipe in a waffle maker or for pancakes. Mix dry first, then add the rest together, stir until well blended, adjust the milk as necessary, add a little extra for thinner pancakes or less for thicker pancakes. Waffles or pancakes- Make from scratch, takes 5 min to stir together, and 7-8 minutes to cook, actually very easy, fresh, and healthy- Recipe: 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 4 TBSP soft butter, 2 1/2 cups milk or almond milk, 2 eggs, beaten.
Member

From the my opinion. the best and healthy breakfast is milk shake and fruits. Because its provide us required nutritional values as well as energy to maintain our body.
Experienced Member

Thumbs up

Hey!
Thanks a lot for the healthy breakfast recipe. It's helpful for me.
Member

Hi,
I think boiled Egg Sandwich is good for breakfast. Keep a few boiled eggs in your fridge for a protein rich and filling egg sandwich for breakfast. Just slice the egg on some honey wheat bread and sprinkle a little salt on top. If you like you can add a small amount of mayonnaise as well.

Last edited by sunil1234 : 04-08-2011 at 10:32 AM
Member

In my opinion healthy breakfast is the one which consists of fruits,milk and nuts.
__________________
Know how to prepare the best Food and Recipes

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbowl View Post
From the my opinion. the best and healthy breakfast is milk shake and fruits. Because its provide us required nutritional values as well as energy to maintain our body.
Well it depends on one's preference because not everyone can consume milk early in the morning. Some may suffer from diarrhea but I agree with fruit shakes. Bananas are also good for breakfast. For Tan, I like your idea and already tried the first one. I think any yogurt would do if they can't find Greek yogurt.

Last edited by Zara M : 08-08-2011 at 12:55 PM Reason: spelling correction
Member

In my view healthy breakfast is that which is good in quality. I think following foods should be included in breakfast and would come into the category of healthy foods for breakfast as:

Bread
Butter
Honey
Fruits juices

Banned

I made scrambled eggs last weekend and instead of using milk or water to beat them up, I added yogurt! AMAZING! It gives it great flavor as well. I also added a bit of dry onion soup mix.
Member

I have own idea about break fast.One apple and half liter milk is necessary.In summer grapes are helpful to maintain good health.Fruits are the best one to maintain balance life.In the early morning use of fruits are made health a perfect one.

Member

Breakfast is the major meal in human day to day life and I never skip my breakfast and I thank you for some great recipes which you have shared with the community.
Banned

You should try scrambled egg muffins..I don't have the recipe on hand, but if you just Google it you will see some great recipes on the popular recipe sites
Member

Smile

Great thread...
Banned

Anything with high protein that will keep you going until your snack time just before lunch. Anything with grain in it...stay away from any bleached flour products. Yes yogurt is great with fresh fruit and some granola to keep it more dense.
Member

Almond milk banana smoothie and pineapple over here Yummy!

Banned

I use to eat healthy and full of nutrition breakfast at every morning but one thing is best in myself is: I try to eat everyday some special and different and maintain my health with good breakfast.
web designing services
web development services
cheap seo services
web design and development

Last edited by Jamina1589 : 29-01-2013 at 01:24 PM
Banned

A breakfast should be simple and healthier one ... i try to eat more protein foods in breakfast . Foods like some peanut butter on toasts and some boiled eggs and a banana .. There would be some more protein foods those you can add in your break fast .

web development company in uk
web development company in usa
android and iphone app developer

Last edited by gavinleo : 29-01-2013 at 01:29 PM
Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieMiddleton View Post
Almond milk banana smoothie and pineapple over here Yummy!
Well,a vegetable sandwich with a milk shake is a good healthy breakfast.Y If you do not like milk shake you can also take either fruit or juice.
Boiled egg is also considered to be a healthy breakfast.
Member

I totally agree with you boil egg in the morning is very healthy and good breakfast.
_____________________
Watch this Irish music video showcasing Irish Rap for all those who love humorous music.

Last edited by PrettyinPink : 15-10-2011 at 11:27 AM
Experienced Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbowl View Post
From the my opinion. the best and healthy breakfast is milk shake and fruits. Because its provide us required nutritional values as well as energy to maintain our body.
Yes i am convince with you it is true.

Member

Hi everyone,.
I have found that "Whole Oats" that come in a canister, is great for breakfast, or even perhaps a snack. It fills you up, is extremely healthy, no salt, good for cholesterol and losing weight...
It has no salt. I just add a little skim milk and sometimes a sweetner. I love this in the Winter.
Member

Thumbs up

Today I have prepared in my home. Super and Taste and good for health also. Thanks.
Member

I think the healthy breakfast are oatmeal, tofu, fresh fruits, eggs.
Banned

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Smile

I love your recipe; it sounds delicious! Here is another great recipe for Cinnamon Raisin French Toast.

Here is the link: Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Eating Made Easy

The breakfast dish includes plums and a little bit of whipped cream. That gives it a perfectly sweet taste but not too sweet. The recipe is very flavorful and healthy! I hope you enjoy it.
Member

Hi dear,
Breakfast is necessary for the healthy life.
I think healthy breakfast must contain fresh fruits especially apples, bread, butter, milk, eggs and green tea.

Last edited by Jason Smith : 18-11-2011 at 02:45 PM