Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Default Health Benefits

Since pomegranates has very high levels of antioxidant called "flavenoids" that is thought by some women to help expectant mothers avoid having low birth weight It may help support the body's normal defense in the prevention of certain cancers. The antioxidants are thought to help in achieving and maintaining a clear skin with youthful glow, and it is believed to help support the immune system.

Because of flavenoids, many people are consuming pomegranate because it is believed to help in achieving and maintaining a clear skin with youthful glow, and it is believed to help soothe skin inflammation. Because of the properties of pomegranate, conditions that are known to cause the thickening and hardening of arterial walls and damage in cartilage and joints are hoped to be effective in counteracting various cancer-causing radicals, more and more experts recommend this fruit as a possible part of a healthy diet. Pomegranate supports the blood by supplying it with iron, thus may help support healthy blood flow to the heart.

Studies show that pomegranate juice daily may help support healthy blood flow because of its iron properties. It may help reduce the possibility of having a heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes.
for more details visit this
food and exercise
Member

I really not aware of the importance of pomegrant juice.I am drinking two tyes of juices one is banana and other is mango.In my sense I consider that these are helpful for increasing blood in body.But now i will use this juice.

Health Benefits st.helier[_1_] Wine 4 24-08-2008 07:50 AM
Top 10 Health Benefits of Tea Dennis[_6_] Tea 20 12-07-2008 02:39 AM
Top 10 Health Benefits of Tea Dennis Pang Tea 1 08-07-2008 01:33 AM
Top 10 Health Benefits of Tea Dennis Pang Tea 0 07-07-2008 07:51 PM
Health Benefits Gadfly Barbecue 2 28-03-2004 06:51 AM