Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Chinese Style Chicken Thighs Recipe

Ingredients
Skinless chicken thighs, bone in, fat removed (6), water (1tbsp), cornstarch (2tsp), minced garlic (1clove), sugar (1tbsp), cider vinegar (3tbsp), soy sauce (3tbsp), orange juice (3tbsp), vegetable oil (2tsp).

Method of preparation:-
chinese-style-chicken-thighsFirst heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Take a glass baking dish; place the chicken thighs in layer in the dish. Take a small bowl, mix garlic, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, orange juice and oil in it. Then pour this mixture over the chicken. Place the dish in oven and bake it uncovered for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until the chicken gets cooked. Now place the chicken in serving dish. Take a bowl, mix cornstarch with water in it and pour it to juices in dish. Mix it and again place it in oven and cook it until the mixture gets bubbly and thickened by stirring it irregularly. Put it over chicken with spoon.
Posted to alt.food.recipes

Now this is worth, spending my time trying....
Rice on the side, a bit of fresh vegetable, sauced on top.....

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:15:04 +0000, anand
> wrote:

>Ingredients
>Skinless chicken thighs, bone in, fat removed (6), water (1tbsp),
>cornstarch (2tsp), minced garlic (1clove), sugar (1tbsp), cider vinegar
>(3tbsp), soy sauce (3tbsp), orange juice (3tbsp), vegetable oil (2tsp).
>
>Method of preparation:-
>chinese-style-chicken-thighsFirst heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Take a
>glass baking dish; place the chicken thighs in layer in the dish. Take a
>small bowl, mix garlic, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, orange juice and oil
>in it. Then pour this mixture over the chicken. Place the dish in oven
>and bake it uncovered for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until the chicken
>gets cooked. Now place the chicken in serving dish. Take a bowl, mix
>cornstarch with water in it and pour it to juices in dish. Mix it and
>again place it in oven and cook it until the mixture gets bubbly and
>thickened by stirring it irregularly. Put it over chicken with spoon.

Member

I made one recently this way. Bake your cake, cool, remove from pan. Cut parchment paper to fit on bottomof a clean pan. Spread with soft icecream and place cake on top. Freeze, take knife and run around edges flip over onto cake plate for serving.
Member

I can't exactly give you the recipe for that dish, but I might be able to help you with the second best thing. My friend has been raving about this cookbook she got that gives restaurant secrets and recipe tips.
Member

i like chinese foods
and also make best
these are so tasty foods
__________________
Laser Hair Removal Glasgow

Member

Here is the Chinese Style Chicken Thighs Recipe that tells you How to make it:
* Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
* Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray or lightly oil
* Season the chicken thighs (with or without skin) with the 5 spice powder and salt and pepper. Brush with hoisin sauce and place in the oven.
* Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
* Sprinkle sesame seeds and sliced onion on top, if desired.
* Per Serving: (with skin removed) 235 Calories; 6g Fat; (2g Sat, 2g Mono, 2g Poly); 28g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 116mg Cholesterol; 902mg Sodium.
Member

Chinese food is my favorite food
i like specially Chinese fried rice
No Problem
Member

I really like it.I think it will be very yummy.I love chicken and i tried new recipe every time.Now i will try this.Thanks!!!!!!!