never want to try them again! 0 0%
hey the website looked great! 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Member

Exclamation Glazier Hot dog?!!?!?

Hey listen, if you've never heard of a Glazier hot dog...Your missing out!!
A delicous red-skinned hot dog born in the heart of the adirondacks.
This product has been kept local for years! But now we are expanding with the ever growing economy
and want you to try our product!! Visit Home Page today!!!! It wont hurt to look!!!