Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default I hop you like my videos.

http://rozzo.0catch.com/sardvid.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wdBbAk_A-8
Member

Yeh. Your videos are amazing. I like the Yummy Coriander Fish video, that seems to be great!
Member

i do classes more than gym machines, i do body attack, body combat, body pump and recently started spinning. i do free weights too.
Member

I'm pretty certain there were a few other ingredients. Those listed were the main ingredients.
Member

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksun View Post
Yeh. Your videos are amazing. I like the Yummy Coriander Fish video, that seems to be great!
Too true the Coriander fish looks too good, I think I'm going to have to give that one a try this weekend...
__________________
Find your nearest Prezzo restaurant and book a table for free! Check for the latest Prezzo offers & specials available.

Banned

Location: United States

Awesome videos shared by you mate...!!
The video of coriander fish is much more better then the other..!!

Videos viince Sourdough 48 18-03-2008 01:16 PM
Cooking Videos wes General Cooking 1 10-07-2007 02:03 AM
here are videos of two puzzles you can do in a bar: [email protected] Beer 0 17-04-2007 03:25 PM
Recipe Videos [email protected] General Cooking 0 02-04-2007 10:26 PM
Cooking Videos. bammer General Cooking 0 05-03-2007 10:58 AM