FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   Basil Pesto recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/401076-basil-pesto-recipe.html)

Mr. Master 03-10-2010 05:57 PM

Basil Pesto recipe

This is a classic basil pesto recipe to use up all your extra basil. I
freeze it in single serving bags so I have pesto all winter long.

http://www.gatehousegourmet.com/2010...-pesto-recipe/

--
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/ The Sushi FAQ
HTTP://www.theteafaq.com/ The Tea FAQ

Gerardus 03-10-2010 08:58 PM

Basil Pesto recipe

In article >, says...
> This is a classic basil pesto recipe to use up all your extra basil. I
> freeze it in single serving bags so I have pesto all winter long.

http://www.gatehousegourmet.com/2010...-pesto-recipe/

Did you say "Asian" ?

Gerardus, curious

kattima 25-10-2010 11:53 AM

Basil Pesto Sunshine Sandwich

1 slice focaccia bread, cut in half horizontally
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoons basil pesto
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves

In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and basil pesto; spread onto one half of bread. Spread other half with sun-dried tomato pesto. Arrange roasted red peppers on bottom piece. Cover with feta cheese, then fresh basil. Top with remaining slice of bread.