Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Recipe Database

I'm looking for a good website to store my recipes, search other members recipes and such. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted to alt.food.recipes

Wandering along the edges of alt.food.recipes, I found the following bit of
electronic flotsam written by Melissa Mac <Melissa.Mac.6e701d9.387763
@foodbanter.com> in :

> I'm looking for a good website to store my recipes, search other members
> recipes and such. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Rather than store your own recipes, how about looking through some very
large recipe collections on the Web?

Please check out the following:

http://allrecipes.com (has its own 'My Recipes' section)

http://www.bigoven.com/
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Mac View Post
I'm looking for a good website to store my recipes, search other members recipes and such. Does anyone have any suggestions?
search google is good for you
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Mac View Post
I'm looking for a good website to store my recipes, search other members recipes and such. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hi
"FoodBanter.com forum" It my site looking very nice. so i am request for you please any time use for my site. and it is very funtastice site.
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Mac View Post
I'm looking for a good website to store my recipes, search other members recipes and such. Does anyone have any suggestions?
By the way, what are you looking for specifically in a website?