Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default sauce for bird

an easy sweet/hot condiment for chicken

1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, stems removed.
1 jar cherry preserves.

blend together. brush on chicken/grill
Posted to alt.food.recipes

On Mar 16, 12:56*pm, internaughtfull >
wrote:
> an easy sweet/hot condiment for chicken
>
> 1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, stems removed.
> 1 jar cherry preserves.
>
> blend together. brush on chicken/grill

sandwich idea.
panini bread
3 cheese ranch dressing
romaine lettuce
chicken cooked in cherry/chitpotle

serve with basic dry beer; ie; mic ultra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by internaughtfull View Post
wrote:
an easy sweet/hot condiment for chicken

1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, stems removed.
1 jar cherry preserves.

blend together. brush on chicken/grill

sandwich idea.
panini bread
3 cheese ranch dressing
romaine lettuce
chicken cooked in cherry/chitpotle

serve with basic dry beer; ie; mic ultra
I'll definitely try these for a picnic when it gets a bit warmer outside.
Experienced Member

Location: UK

Hello friends

Hot Birds & the Chili Sauce virtually EXPLODED onto the scene from their very first show! The buzz around Phoenix was instant and the response was overwhelming! Not since the last “Big Band” craze in the 90’s have people been able to find many local acts who can pull off a “Big Band Show”. The timing was perfect for a group of serious & talented musician’s to give the people what they had really been missing ….REAL FUNK & A REAL SHOW! The concept was simple & sweet ….but how it would evolve! Put together a 10 piece project with the most solid player’s in town. Find 3 “Birds” who can “Sang” and shake it! Create a mix of some underground rare-groove funk, early old school R&B & some early-gritty blues (Think STAX style R&B & Funk, with the Blues of Big Mama Thorton the dance moves of the Ikettes and you start to get a feel for what I'm talkin' about!) ….and present it to the world! Even the first few shows were some SERIOUS events around town with HBCS playin’ to packed houses at local hot spots like the Sail Inn, The Lost Leaf & The Ruby Room. HBCS, though, was just getting’ started. Since those early days HBCS has been refining their style and bringin’ in even heavier hittin’ grooves and funkin’ up the show in response to overwhelming fan base! HBCS has a rotating cast of players who can all bring something new & “funky” to the table. Recently HBCS has brought in some new heavy-hittin’ players who are going to help HBCS to take their “thang” global! In particular, Ms. Jen Durkin has been introduced as a new “Hot Bird” in the collective! Jen has a 15 year career entertaining Festival audiences around the country AND was an American Music Award winner in 2003! She has been the lead vocalist for Mickey Hart Band, Rhythm Devils, Bernie Worrell, The Bomb Squad and Deep Banana Blackout. Deep Banana Blackout is a high energy Funk rock band who hit it off with the emerging jam band scene of the 90’s and toured Nationally opening for Maceo Parker, Fred Wesley, P-Funk, Gov’t Mule, John Scofield and James Brown. Jen certainly adds her own brand of “funk” to HBCS which is bringing their “funk” to a new level!!!

Thanks for all friends
Caterers London

Bird Chiles? Food Snob®[_2_] General Cooking 0 25-06-2010 11:03 PM
Dang bird! gloria.p General Cooking 42 20-03-2010 05:56 PM
Bird Flu maureeng7eh General Cooking 13 24-02-2006 06:24 PM
I got my bird Mick Barbecue 3 25-01-2004 02:14 PM