Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default I would love Mandarin Chicken recipes

If anyone here can tell me a good mandarin chicken recipes that would be great. I don't want any out of the box recipes or anything like that. I want the real deal. So if you have any good ideas let me know please.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedukes View Post
If anyone here can tell me a good mandarin chicken recipes that would be great. I don't want any out of the box recipes or anything like that. I want the real deal. So if you have any good ideas let me know please.
I am not sure what you mean by mandarin chicken, I do know some chinese chicken Chinese Recipes - Free Recipes Forum which I have found here.

mandarin chicken Franz Mueller General Cooking 4 18-08-2005 06:01 PM
Mandarin Chicken 7 Hawks Recipes 0 29-06-2005 06:36 PM
Mandarin Chicken 7Hawks Recipes (moderated) 0 13-11-2004 03:20 PM
Mandarin Chicken Chef2Chef Recipe Club Recipes (moderated) 0 19-09-2004 02:40 AM
Best Loved Recipes: Mandarin Orange and Kahlua Desserts Duckie ® Recipes 0 07-05-2004 10:46 PM