Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

A Dude

Default This news group...

is getting fun. So many recipes, so little time.

Thanks everyone.

Nadine

A Dude wrote:
> is getting fun. So many recipes, so little time.
>
> Thanks everyone.

It sure is! I'm buried in recipes -- and I couldn't be happier! :-)
Thanks from me, too.

Nadine

terrymcintire

Nadine wrote:
> A Dude wrote:
>
>> is getting fun. So many recipes, so little time.
>>
>> Thanks everyone.

> It sure is! I'm buried in recipes -- and I couldn't be happier! :-)
> Thanks from me, too.
>
> Nadine

You are both most welcome. It is my absolute pleasure and I am sure I
speak for everyone who posts to this wonderful forum. Thanks Duckie!!
Take Care,
Terry McIntire
Nadine

You're both the greatest! Now can I ask for one more favor? I'm going to
be away from home for a full week starting tomorrow, and I'm afraid I'll
miss some of those great low-carb recipes. So would it be possible for
you to concentrate on the regular ones for a few days and hold up on the
low-carb ones until next Monday or so? I'm taking my computer with me so
I can spend some time in the car organizing the recipes I've gotten in
the last several days (no, I won't be driving! <G>) but I won't have
Internet access.

Nadine

terrymcintire wrote:
> Nadine wrote:
>
>> A Dude wrote:
>>
>>> is getting fun. So many recipes, so little time.
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone.

>> It sure is! I'm buried in recipes -- and I couldn't be happier! :-)
>> Thanks from me, too.
>>
>> Nadine
>>

> You are both most welcome. It is my absolute pleasure and I am sure I
> speak for everyone who posts to this wonderful forum. Thanks Duckie!!
> Take Care,
> Terry McIntire

terrymcintire

Nadine wrote:
> You're both the greatest! Now can I ask for one more favor? I'm going to
> be away from home for a full week starting tomorrow, and I'm afraid I'll
> miss some of those great low-carb recipes. So would it be possible for
> you to concentrate on the regular ones for a few days and hold up on the
> low-carb ones until next Monday or so? I'm taking my computer with me so
> I can spend some time in the car organizing the recipes I've gotten in
> the last several days (no, I won't be driving! <G>) but I won't have
> Internet access.
>
> Nadine
>
> terrymcintire wrote:
>
>> Nadine wrote:

>>> It sure is! I'm buried in recipes -- and I couldn't be happier! :-)
>>> Thanks from me, too.
>>>
>>> Nadine
>>>

>> You are both most welcome. It is my absolute pleasure and I am sure I
>> speak for everyone who posts to this wonderful forum. Thanks Duckie!!
>> Take Care,
>> Terry McIntire

Nadine,
Sorry, I posted the Low Carb this morning when I first got up. For some
reason, your request hadn't shown up. They should still be on the server
when you get back next week. Let me know if you were able to see them.
Take Care,
Terry McIntire

Nadine

> Nadine,
> Sorry, I posted the Low Carb this morning when I first got up. For some
> reason, your request hadn't shown up. They should still be on the server
> when you get back next week. Let me know if you were able to see them.
> Take Care,
> Terry McIntire

That's OK. Terry. I'm not leaving till tomorrow morning, and I just
stopped by for the last time to see if there might be something I
missed. So I got them. :-) Thanks!

Nadine

terrymcintire

Nadine wrote:
>> Nadine,
>> Sorry, I posted the Low Carb this morning when I first got up. For
>> some reason, your request hadn't shown up. They should still be on the
>> server when you get back next week. Let me know if you were able to
>> see them.
>> Take Care,
>> Terry McIntire

> That's OK. Terry. I'm not leaving till tomorrow morning, and I just
> stopped by for the last time to see if there might be something I
> missed. So I got them. :-) Thanks!
>
> Nadine

Great. Let me know when to post more low carb recipes.
Terry McIntire