Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Send a message via ICQ to Jiayan Wu Send a message via MSN to Jiayan Wu
Default KongBao Chicken

GongBao Chicken

Main Ingredient: Chicken Breast (250 g)
Secondary Ingredient: Groundnut kernels (fry)
Flavouring: Chili (10 g) soy sauce (15 g) vinegar (8 g) sugar(5 g) green onion (10 g) ginger (5 g) garlic( 5 g) salt (2 g) monosodium (1 g) cooking wine(15 g) starch(15 g) peanut oil (30 g)

GongBao Chicken cookery: Cut chicken Breast into small pieces.

Wash the green onion,ginger and garlic and cut them into small pieces.
Put the soy source,sugar,salt,monosodium,cooking wine into a bowl ,let it be sauce.
Put the small pieces chicken breast into the sauce what have been made.

Put your pan on the fire, pour the oil ,cook it until it is about sixty percent done. Pour the chili, after the chili is getting to redbrown, pour the chicken breast with the sauce together, pour a little cooking wine, then add the green onion,ginger,garlic into your pan.To saute until delicious smells were emanating from the pan. Then put into the groundnut kernel, pour the sauce , to saute a few minute , then you complete , put your GongBao Chicken into your plate.

More details you can see my blog dreamy castle .I just start to write some traditional chinese food, if you are interest what i write , you can leave a comment for me. I will so appreciate about your comment, because that may let me know what i do is valuable.Thank you so much.