Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Seven layer caramel cake
Failproof bread pudding
Fat-free or _very_ low fat potato recipes
Fat-free or _very_ low fat winter squash recipes

~~~~~~~~~

From: (MurphAssoc)
Subject: Seven layer caramel cake

I am looking for a recipe for a southern specialty, seven layer caramel
cake.
Any help is appreciated
I'd love to have a recipe for this, if one exists?
Thanks,
Judith Murphy

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:31:09 -0900
From: Beth Fleischer >
Subject: Failproof bread pudding

My bread pudding always tastes like bread. Anyone have a nice, easy,
raisinless recipe?

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:52:17 -0800
From: Sharon Cousins >
Subject: Recipe request.

Fat-free or _very_ low fat potato recipes
Fat-free or _very_ low fat winter squash recipes

I am temporarily on a virtually fat-free diet (no more than 1/4 teaspoon
butter or oil per serving) while I work on improving the condition of my
gallbladder. I am also sitting on top of well over 100 pounds of assorted
winter squash that we grew last summer (little knowing I couldn't just
halve and seed it and bake it with butter, brown sugar and maple syrup!)
and a lot of potatoes (mostly Yukon Golds). Moderate sugar and salt are
ok... it is just fat that is restricted. Any help will be very much
appreciated!

Thank you,

Sharon Cousins, aka SharonID

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: