FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Mole Sauce (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/91208-mole-sauce.html)

Travis and Jenn Bartimus[_1_] 12-05-2006 04:54 AM

Mole Sauce

Mole Sauce

2 Tbsp chili powder
20 whole blanched almonds
1/4 cup diced green tipped banana
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 corn tortillas (provides for thickening of the sauce I presume)
2 Tbsp sesame seed
1 Tbsp pine nuts
1 oz semisweet chocolate (I just put 1/4 bag of semisweet chocolate chips
in)
enough chicken broth to blend smoothly

Put the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and then pour over
chicken that has been browned in a pot and cook until the chicken is
tender. (I might put it on low and let it simmer for an hour or two). You
will need to add water to the pot to make the sauce the right consistency

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at
.